Halloween is the perfect time to make your home a destination for fun. Whether you’re having your girlfriends over for creepy vampire cocktails, or easy Halloween mocktails. Or if your sweet, little Grands are stopping by to help you pass out treats–one thing is certain, you’ve got to serve up some fright. I’ve found some fun, spooky dinner ideas, drinks, and decor that will have everyone posting on Instagram. Next year your neighbors will beg for an invite.
Creepy Vampire Cocktails & More!
Halloween cocktail hour gets a menacing makeover with these delicious drinks! The perfect precursor to your spooky dinner. Wow your guest and mix these cocktails with this glamorous 10-Piece Cocktail Shaker Set.
- Sophisticated and spooky in look, this Vampire Cocktail features strawberry-infused Campari. Find the recipe here. I would serve them in these vintage champagne coupe glasses.
- Monster Mash Margaritas-Blood oranges, how fitting, bring these margaritas to the sinister side.
- Halloween Old Fashioned Cocktail-This recipe is adds dark chocolate bitters for an absolutely delicious take on the classic cocktail. You must try this one! And what could be more perfect than serving them in these “double old fashioned” glasses?
Easy Halloween Mocktails
These easy Halloween Mocktails could be decorations in and of themselves. Yummy, pretty, and just the right amount of eerie. Perfect to go on the table with your spooky dinner. Yes, please!
- Black Mocktail-This terrifically tart mocktail features pomegranate juice and fresh pitted cherries.
- Mulled Apple Cider Mocktail-This perfectly spiced mocktail is cool comfort in a glass. They recommend using whole spices for the best flavor.
- Ghoulish Grape Cooler Mocktail-This drink impresses easily with the layered look. The grenadine naturally sinks to the bottom, so you won’t need to worry about any complicated techniques.
Spooky Dinner Ideas
When plated and properly styled, any delicious dish could work for an eerie dinner. But I must admit, it’s more fun when there’s a theme.
- Charcuterie Board-Charcuterie boards are all the rage. Why not mix it up for Halloween? The perfect spooky dinner idea. Find how to put it together here.
- Beetlejuice Inspired Sweet Potato Ravioli – This recipe is not for the faint of heart, nor for the kitchen novice. But if you are aiming to stun at your dinner party, you can’t go wrong with these delightful bites. The instructions are very detailed and making it would make a fun Halloween activity in itself.
- Creepy Peepers Pasta Pie-This yummy spin on pasta al forno is the perfect combination of creepy, easy and delicious. A spooky yet not too spooky dinner idea! Your Grands will love it! See how easy it is here.
Halloween Treats or Treats
Let’s skip the tricks and go straight to the treats!
- Here is another beautiful charcuterie board, but with a sweet twist. Looks good enough to eat!
- How gorgeous are these gilded insect cookies? These would be darling on this black and white platter.
- Bloody red velvet cupcakes are much sweeter than they sound. Who knew bloody-looking knives could be adorable, but here you have it.
Setting the Mood
Halloween is all about setting the mood. Wouldn’t you agree? What good are spooky dinner ideas if you don’t have the look to go with it? You can choose to go fun and sweet, sinister and spooky, or anywhere in between.
I say start with the table, dear reader. Create the perfect canvas to display your yummy vampire cocktails and easy Halloween mocktails.
I adore this spooky, dark and sophisticated look:
Shop the Look here:
Having the Grands over for a pre-Halloween dinner? I like this for a more fun, sweet look:
I hope you’re inspired by this roundup of fun and spooky dinner ideas, easy Halloween mocktails, and fun drinks like a vampire cocktail!
What’s your favorite Halloween dish or drink? I would love to discuss it in the comments or in my Facebook Group!
If you enjoyed this story, please subscribe to my email list. Once a day, when I post a new story, you will receive it in your inbox.
Want to Learn How to Start a Blog?
Download my free eBook!
* Honey Good gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post