Laughter has the magical ability to bridge generations. Every chuckle, giggle, and guffaw are like love spells being cast. The Halloween season presents a perfect opportunity to connect with our grandchildren in a playful, “spooktacular” way. I’ve gathered a collection of Halloween jokes for grandkids that will have you and your grandchildren in stitches. Whether you will be connecting with grandchildren in person this Halloween, or through digital means, prepare to show-off your inner jester and bring out some ghoulish giggles!
WITCH JOKES TO MAKE KIDS CACKLE
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Why did the witch refuse to wear a flat hat? There was no point to it.
- What’s the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which.
- What does a witch order when she goes to a hotel? Broom service.
- Why did the witch refuse to wear a flat hat? Because there was no point to it.
- What do you call a witch at the beach? A sand-witch.
- When a witch lands, where does she park? In a broom closet.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Witches. Witches who? Witches the way to the haunted house?
FUNNY-BONE SKELETON JOKES FOR KIDS
- What’s a skeleton’s favorite instrument? A trom-bone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton have fun at the party? He didn’t have any body to dance with.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle his funny bone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton dance at the party? He had no body to dance with.
- The Skeleton couldn’t help being afraid of the storm. He just didn’t have any guts!
- Who won the skeleton beauty pageant? No-body.
SPOOKY AND SILLY GHOST JOKES
- What room will you never find in a ghost’s house? A living room.
- What is a ghost’s favorite dessert? I-scream.
- Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car? Puts on his sheet belt.
- Where do ghost parents take baby ghosts? Day-scare.
- What room is left out of a ghost’s house? The living room.
- What is in a ghost’s nose? Boo-gers.
- Where do ghosts like to go swimming? The Dead Sea.
- What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost? Bamboo.
A MONSTER MASH OF HALLOWEEN JOKES FOR KIDS
- How do you fix a damaged jack-o’-lantern? You use a pumpkin patch.
- What is a mummy’s favorite type of music? Wrap music.
- How are vampires like false teeth? They both come out at night.
- Where does the zombie live? On a dead-end street.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ooze. Ooze who? Ooze that monster over there?
- What does a zombie wear to make their eyes pop? Ma-scare-a!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Phillip. Phillip who? Phillip my bag with Halloween candy, please!
- What did the zombie say to his date? I love a woman with brains.
- What is a monster’s favorite game? Hide and shriek.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ivana. Ivana who? Ivana suck your blood!
- What kind of boat does a vampire travel in? A blood vessel.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Howl. Howl who? Howl you know unless you open the door!?
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Because of all the coffin.
- What do you call two married spiders? The newly webs.
Darlings, laughter is the great bonder. Here are more jokes you can share with your grandkids. Take a moment today and share one of these silly Halloween jokes with your kids and grandkids, your children, or a friend, and let the ensuing smiles and giggles connect you.
Do you have a favorite Halloween tradition? Share it with me in the comments!
If you like this story, consider subscribing! You’ll get every story delivered right to your inbox.