If you’re like me, you love a great pair of sandals. And, if you live in a warm location, I’m sure sandals are part of your daily wardrobe. As well, since it’s summer in the Northern Hemisphere, most of us are wearing sandals right now, too.
Sandals are for Every Person!
Sandals can be worn for comfort, for sport, for practicality, or for style. Each sandal you own offers you a unique look and a purpose. I personally love sandals and wedge sandals for their easy style and comfort. Especially for people with bunions. I also love that sandals come in so many different colors and varieties. There is literally a sandal for everyone!
Not to mention, sandals can be worn during every season. Of course, not in the snow, but around your home while you’re cleaning or on winter vacation!
If you’re looking for new sandals to wear to a dinner party, around your home, hiking, biking, or even in the shower, this list has you covered! I know you will find something you like. As well, most of the sandals on this list are very affordable and all of them can be returned if they don’t fit. The joys of online shopping!
Happy shopping, darling.
Cork & Suede Sandals with Thick Straps
- CUSHIONAIRE Women’s Luna Cork Footbed Sandal with +Comfort
- CUSHIONAIRE Women’s Lane Cork Footbed Sandal with +Comfort
- Birkenstock Salina
- Birkenstock Betula (Leo Soft)
Strappy Sandals + Comfort
- Blowfish Malibu Women’s Granola
- Rekayla Open Toe Tie Up Ankle Wrap Flat Sandals for Women
- ALDO Women’s Broasa Flat Sandal
- SANDALUP Women’s Elastic Flat Sandals
- Jimmy Choo Women’s Narisa 90 Platform Wedge
- Stuart Weitzman Women’s Nudist Square Toe Espadrille Platform Wedge
- Stuart Weitzman Women’s Riviera Slingback Wedge
- Skechers Women’s Slide Wedge
- Easy Spirit x Martha Stewart Zuri Wedge
- Cushionaire Women’s Feather recovery cloud slide with + Comfort
- Adidas Women’s Beach & Pool Slides
- SIKELO Quick Drying Sandals with Open Toe Soft Cushioned & Non-Slip
- Adidas Women’s Adilette Shower Slides
I hope you found a sandal you love while browsing my chosen list. As you can see, there are so many different types of sandals and colors of sandals. There is literally a variety for every person on the planet. Whatever you like, it can be yours!
What is your favorite brand/kind of sandal? I would love to know what you love in the comments at the bottom of this page.
If you enjoyed this article, please subscribe. You will get each daily story delivered straight to your inbox.
Want to Learn How to Start a Blog?
Download my free eBook!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, GrammaGood, LLC may receive compensation.